Friday 16 July 2010

Phone conversation with National Express

Dear all,

Finally I was able to speak to one of the customer representatives of National Express (Ms. B.) as I was busy the last two times when she called me.

Ms. B.'s attitude was more friendly and she actually asked me for receipts of the amendment costs incurred due to the delay. This is important because Mr. W.'s e-mails have just stated: "We are sorry, but it is not our fault". Ms. B.'s approach can be seen as a U-turn in their attitude towards us. Is it because they are afraid of this blog and other social sites linking to this blog or is it because they have realised their mistake? I really do not have any idea on this.

However, I can say that asking for the receipts may be seen as acceptance of their fault. In my opinion, this is a good point to start with. In the second phase we will see how they react on their own faults. Will they say "This is our fault, but there is nothing we can do about it" or "This is our fault and we will be there for you to fix it"?

We will get the answer on Monday as Ms. B. promised me to come back with a response on that day.

I will keep you posted, so keep an eye on our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment